My (Former) Dream Vehicle - A Yellow Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
So, I took it upon myself to actually look up some information about the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited today. Wasn’t satisfied with what I found.
Everyone agrees that this is a spectacular off-road car. But when it comes to the on-road traveling & safety features, it leaves much to be desired.
And so, as much as I love the look of the car, I know it would be a problem for me considering I never do off-roading and do a little bit of highway driving now. This is a car I won’t be considering in the future unless they make it a lot safer and fix it so it drives more smoothly on regular roads. :(
But I did find other cars that might be more to my liking…
EDIT: Judging by the rudest reblogs I’ve ever gotten for any post, I definitely won’t be getting a Jeep Wrangler. You’re really going to judge someone based on their opinion of a car? (Yes, I said it, a FUCKING CAR.) Never knew so many Jeep Wrangler owners were so pretentious and full of shit…
- ihave2returnsomevideotapes likes this
- kellyrabade likes this
- lillyfrye likes this
- theoneraisedbyavillage reblogged this from ninalee-cherryambition
- tonsoffuntours reblogged this from muddy-jeep-girl
- 24cobra likes this
- thesteveoprojekt likes this
- muddy-jeep-girl reblogged this from tactical-tacos and added:
- muddy-jeep-girl likes this
- ninalee-cherryambition posted this